Hello.

16 May 2006

The beauty of computers

I take a lot of pictures with my digital camera. Many of them come out blurry, or of dubious quality, and many of them I get asked to delete. I generally refuse to delete them all, because I like all my pictures of my friends. I will acknowledge to being a bad photographer, but I work on the "Take as many as possible, you'll get at least one good one" theory of photography, and a digital camera makes this possible.

However I've been searching through my image archive with a different idea. I was playing with ImageMagick, and turned one "why don't you delete that? I'm not even looking at the camera" picture into an art project.

1 Comments:

  • At 18 July, 2006 14:42, Blogger Yen said…

    That. Is. AWESOME. Does the software just filter it into that image or did you doa bunch of manipulation first?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home