Hello.

06 September 2006

Swear and curse

Yesterday I had two flat tires on my bicycle; this morning I had another. Rather than change it as fast as I could on the side of the road this morning, I walked the bike to work and carefully examined and inspected the tire and wheel. The best I could find was a stone on the exterior of the tire that may have been piercing the tire, and under some circumstances, maybe the tube too. I'd just replace the tires (they are old and creeky) but the bike is looking to be retired, at least for the winter, on Friday.

So anyway, all these flat tires are making me cranky.

1 Comments:

  • At 25 September, 2006 19:40, Blogger Yen said…

    Mr Tuffy. I can say that I have not gotten one flat tire in two years since I started using Mr Tuffy and I was getting them about once a week at one point.

    http://www.mrtuffy.com/

    You can find them on Ebay or Amazon (I think they are cheaper on Amazon).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home