Hello.

26 January 2006

Merry Linkmas before January is finished

I want to recomend to my friends, a website, called "The Stingy Scholar". I learned about it from textbookrevolution.org, a website that catalogues free textbooks available online. The Stingy Scholar, well, let's quote what they say:
This site shows how to get university-caliber educational materials on the cheap. I'm constantly on the look-out for great sites and podcasts.

But I say it comes up with some of the cooler websites out there. I'd say it's a good collection of links, coming up in a blogger's format, and while they do link to MIT's open courseware, it's the links like whatsthatbug.com and endless links to webcomics and I never thought of Cecil Adam's "The Straight Dope" as an "educational material", I suppose it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home