Hello.

02 June 2005

One handedness, no longer

So I've managed to get to a doctor and a shiny new cast on.


It's much better than the old... thing that swallowed my arm from my elbow to my pinkies. In this thing I can tie my own shoes. Oh life is so much better.

I also managed to get a copy of my xray (click for picky).

I also promised I get a picture of the kittens who live in the garage. The pictures I have didn't come out, but the kittens haven't gone anywhere. If you want one, please let me know, and you can have one (provided we can get it to you). The people who live across the street also have kittens in thier garage, so if we run out, there's more for you.

1 Comments:

  • At 14 June, 2005 16:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooohhh! Kittens! Trev-ooorrr, can we have a kitten puh-lease?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home